Techbridge Ventures is a technology commercialization company based in Singapore with an extensive network of international Partners and Clients. We are now seeking to recruit a Technology Development Manager to work on hardware and software development projects with our Clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand Client requirements and propose suitable technology solutions from our Vendors /Partners.
- Drive development projects to meet expectations of Clients.
- Hardware and Software development
- Develop specifications, guidelines and best practices for successful use of technologies.
- Traveling (up to 30%) will be expected.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or Degree in Electronics/Computer/Mechanical engineering.
- Experience in Prototyping and Product Development
- Knowledge or experience in software development or Low Code development will be advantageous.
- Experience in IOT and embedded systems would be a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of water treatment processes and Cleatech technologies is desirable.
- Interested candidates are invited to send in their application with expected salary.
- Training will be provided where necessary.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.